Confectionery “Terkenlis” was founded in 1948 by Stavros Terkenlis. The first historic shop was created at the intersection of Tsimiski and Aristotelous streets and is operational until today. Selected products, based on traditional Greek and international recipes, are available in a continuously growing network consisting of 19 stores and a total workforce of approximately 500 employees.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.